Sunday, April 23, 2006

hey, you. yes, You.


Canon 300E

Thank you...

For teaching me that following one's heart creates miracles in life

For sharing your brand of courage with me through your words, travels, connections and disconnections


For reminding me that imperfect is perfectly fine
For living your life with gratitude - no matter what
For showing me your true colors - no matter what
For looking at me with trusting eyes
For the willingness to see me
For believing what was, what is and what will always be
Way before anyone else did.



thank you.

i love you.

yes, You.












Dance
********
peace
love
joy
~iKat
********

1 comment:

Bowds said...

YAY, it hasn't let me comment lately. Good to see you Bigsis K!!!

You're welcome but seriously, who are you calling imperfect? HAHAHA

Ahh Kat I love these last two, and your photography is just so FULL of colour. I wonder sometimes about you and the line from A Beautiful Mind "God must be an artist, why else would he make so many colours"

Just something for you to ponder.

Yours in ponderage, D!