Sunday, January 16, 2005

Creative Time

Time is a created thing. To say "I don't have time" is like saying "I don't want to..." - LAO TZU

This year, I will create time for the things that really matter in my life.
I will create time for things that I love to do, not just things that need to be done.
I will create time for people whom I cherish and make time to show them just how much I love and appreciate them.
Most importantly, I will create time to fuzz over and give extra loving care to the most important person in my life ~ ME.
Without "me-time", there won't be "others-time". One simply can not give what one does not have.
I create the time ~ to give, to cherish, to love, to appreciate, to fuzz over, to care.
I want to give.
Me first. Then to others.
I have the time.
I create it.


Lovely Baby Footsie TimeSonyDigicam

No comments: