Thursday, May 19, 2005

Purple Thaw

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Artist Date, Cafe Breton, Boracay Canon 300D

Do you ever feel like you have so much to say but don't know how to start? Do you ever feel like you have so much to do but don't have any idea where to begin? I am having one of these moments again. I seem to always find myself in this 'lost' place. And always, I find that the best antidote to this problem is to simply jump in and begin.

Therefore, I. Begin. Again. And Again.

And. Yet. Again.

"...I'm almost never 'in the mood' to create something. It never seem to be the right nuance of emotion, or amount of time, or apathy drifts in and whispers things like 'why bother,' 'it won't look the way you want it to anyway,' or just 'why?'
Doing it anyway is just that. Create alongside moods. Create when your laundry seems like the most exciting thing in your life. Create when sickness overtakes you and you can barely walk to the kitchen. Create when you are ecstatically happy. Especially then."
--- SARK, The Bodacious Book of Succulence

No comments: