Thursday, July 14, 2005

Anais Nin, A Collection

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kubo at Leslie's, Tagaytay City

It is the function of art to renew our perception. What we are familiar with we cease to see. The writer shakes up the familiar scene, and, as if by magic, we see a new meaning in it.
Anais Nin

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Kat by Jack Azimi)

I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me nave or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
Anais Nin

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Green Fan, Subic Bay

If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it.
Anais Nin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi pretty mumzy kat! i miss you:)

SonyaMadden said...

You have such a fantastic eye for composition - your photographs are amazing!!
xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful you! love jen gray

The Ten O' Clock Habit said...

awww...THANKS! YOU are beautiful. Yup, YOU! ;-) Love always, K.