Thursday, January 05, 2006

Five Things



I was putting the little one to nap the other day
And there it was right in front of me
The five things that mattered the most to me at that very moment
Kids'eye view version (except for the book, of course)
I grabbed my camera and took a shot just the same
It would have been just another ordinary scene
Out of just another ordinary day
But nope
I chose to make it special
Because, hey, it is SPECIAL
If only I choose to make it so
And I did!


The Five Things
1. My kids
2. Food (Joshim's 3rd bottle for the day)
3. Appreciation (Oona actually gives that to me with a sweet "I love you, Mommy" each time.)
4. Entertainment (Sol's favorite pocket dino toy)
5. A good book ("You, The Owner's Manual)

What Five Things matter the most to you at this very moment?

and yes.... 6. Sleep!

Which reminds me, I better get some, pronto!

Nitey-nite!
(eek...it's 3:19 a.m.)


The most important thing she has learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.

~ Jill Churchill, O Magazine, May 2003


For great quotes

********
peace
love
joy
~iKat
********

No comments: