Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Pretty Picture


Pretty gifts from pretty pals, Bahar & Carol


In my experience
Everything is a choice.
(Ok, Anal Person You, almost everything)
In moments of clarity
I know this to be true
And if I sometimes forget
Or at times deny it
No worries.
It always bites me
In the derriere sooner or later

The way I feel about something or someone ~ my choice
The way I will act or not act right now ~ my choice
The way I will react or not react to someone ~ my choice

What I will say, watch, pick, throw, cook, clean, buy, give, take, make ~ my choice
Who I will love, hate, accept, ignore, thank, piss-off, tickle, prickle ~ my choice

Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.
All choices. All mine.

Knowing all this makes me feel so privileged
To have been given so much power by The Source of All Power
To do what I want, when I want, where I want, how I want

My question is:
Why in the world do I sometimes forget all these
To be more accurate about it
Why do I choose to forget
Then proceed to complain, cuss, cry = feel crappy
About not having enough of this and that
Or regret, rant, rage = feel crappier
About why this is all happening to poor me

If I know I have all the power in me
To choose the reactions, the feelings, the emotions
That have a dramatic impact on my hour, my day, my life!
Why am I choosing the hard way around it?

I guess those are my choices, too.
Quite the lame powerless choices alright
But just the same
All choices. All mine.

Did I say
Everything is a choice yet?
You betcha!
In my experience, anyway.




Right now I choose:
********
peace
love
joy

AND

G R A T I T U D E & B L E S S I N G S
Thanks for those beauties, Beauties!
See ya later, 'gator.
~iKat
********


The ultimate form of giving ~
To bless all without distinction is the ultimate form of giving, because those you bless will never know from whence came the sudden ray that burst through the clouds of their skies, and you will rarely be a witness to the sunlight in their lives.

When something goes completely askew in your day, when some unexpected event upsets your plans and you also, burst into blessing. For life is teaching you a lesson, and the very event you believe to be unwanted, you yourself called forth, so as to learn the lesson you might balk against were you not to bless it. Trials are blessings in disguise, and hosts of angels follow in their path.

Activating the law of attraction To bless is to acknowledge the omnipresent, universal beauty hidden from material eyes; it is to activate that law of attraction which, from the furthest reaches of the universe, will bring into your life exactly what you need to experience and enjoy.


Pierre Pradervand
(Compliments of my new cyberpal, Vayubouvin - Bless you back and my heartfelt thanks for sharing this one. It's perfect!!)

No comments: