Thursday, February 16, 2006

T13 : Hubby Valentine

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things About My Hubby Valentine



WARNING: This blog may contain mushy language that is unsuitable for skeptics, anti-romantic and cynical audiences. Readers' discretion is advised.

1. He is the most beautiful man I have ever been with - beautiful face, beautiful body, beautiful mind, beautiful soul. I absolutely adore him.



2. He is the perfect gentleman in all aspects. (And I mean in ALL aspects, baby. Cue swoon & drool, ladies.)



3. He gave me a dozen roses and BOOKS for Valentine. Anyone who knows me knows to give me anything paper (preferrably hardbound) to make me happy. I love and appreciate his generosity.



4. He loves his parents and has a healthy adoration for his mother. (Now, y'all know what they say about men and their mothers: the way they treat their moms is the way they'll treat you.



5. He gave me the best gifts any woman could ever have - our three beautiful children - plus he is such a great fundad to our funkids.




6. He loves to shop for clothes and shoes...for me! I, on the other hand, will buy 7 pairs of the same pants and 7 of the same top in different colors every 7 years if it were up to me. Yes, 7 of the same shoes -flats of course- in all shades of brown, black and blue, thank you very much. Will also argue til I'm blue that jeans can be worn to both casual and formal occasions.


My jeans of choice. Groovy, huh?

7. He may be the most forgetful human being I know when it comes to important dates, but man, does he knows how to make up for it. (It's okay, honey, forget my birthday one more time. Just make sure my B-class has a sunroof and seatwarmers, okay? White, please and thank you. ;-)



8. I know that the stubborn attitude and bullheadedness are just a facade. Nothing that a little more lovin' cannot handle.





9. I know for sure he loves me



10. and the children above all else.



11. I know for sure he will be this way until we're both old and gray.




12. I know for sure that I won't mind being the same way.




13. There's just one thing I'm not sure of though: I think I would prefer to cover my grays. Yes, my vanity way surpasses his on this one.

I love you, my Hubby Valentine!

Hope
your Valentine Week is happy and hot as can be!


My valentine bouquet and lovin it! (Yes, I am a hope*full romantic and proud of it!)



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1.   (...if you're not puking from this post yet, you can leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday.  Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!  If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments.  It’s easy, and fun!  Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!  I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Lena said...

Ok, first off, could your family be more gorgeous? I LOVE this TT. This is something you will look back on for years to come.

I look forward to more iKat! :o)

Linkin ya!

Bowds said...

Geez Kat, could you get any mushier ;) Its good to see you're still having fun even though the three are there.

Keep it cool, Dylan

The Ten O' Clock Habit said...

Lena, you definitely are the BEST COMMENTER on the block, lady! (When are they announcing your winnings?) So sweeeeeet of ya. Big thanks!

Dylan, YES I can get mushier than that so don't YOU dare me any. ;-) Call it collecting brownie points. I still have a long book list and a car to check off. LOL

So this is what happens when you're a day late with your TTs. The train leaves without you. Not even crumbs for comments. *sob* I am so posting my TTs on a Wednesday next week! Better yet, lemme post them now! Kidding.

c",) Kat