Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Image Game

Swiped this fun idea from Leanne who got it from MommaK

who got it from aka_Monty

who got if from . . . oh let's just play, shall we?

Them’s the rules:
1. Choose a search engine (I use Google Images) and click on “Images”
2. Choose a 5 random blogfriends (or not random, your choice)
3. Think of a word that you feel best describes your blogfriend
4. Do an IMAGE SEARCH on that word
5. Pick the image that best fits your pal & post it.

Them's my picks:

Jen: Pioneering Spirit

Lena: Vulnerable

Dylan: Searcher

Leanne: Adventure

Leonie: Light







Your turn. Would you like to play along? Yes?
Great- leave me your link and I’ll post it below.
Playin’ Along:

Leonie
picked this one for me! Love it, love it, love it!
********
peace
love
joy
~iKat
********

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Ooo you chose some neat images, and I love mine - thank you! That's the most interesting thing anyone has said to describe me in a while! :D

Bowds said...

Wow Kat, I know none of the other bloggers but I'm definatly gonna start reading them. Anyway thanks for the kind word of description.

P.S. I'm theiving this game with ultimate intent just so I can type Canadian super-mommy into the search and see if it works :D

The Ten O' Clock Habit said...

Finding your "word" was easy. I've always seen you as an adventurer. So delighted when I found that image of one that had fun plastered all over it. Lots of creative fun, and always an inspiration. That's what you are, Leanne!

The Ten O' Clock Habit said...

Dylanman, you are beginning to sound as sweet as my own sons! Even better because you, my dear, don't need diaper changes anymore!